MapTools.org

[Chameleon] What does chameleon do?

pxniw pxniw pxniw69@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:42:59 -0800 (PST)
Great Suggestions Julien...

I'am learning things fast here ;)

Always going for new advanced stuff. So here it goes.
If I am asking too much lemme know.

Question 1.
How do I make "MyResult" Shared resource image
navigable? (I know its possible, since I have 2 images
now showing and one changes). One is the DHTML map
widget (Which shows map, and when I click on it, ie
zoom in, it does not change, but it will change my
sharedresource "MyResult" image. This is what I want.
How do I do it without the Dhtml widget and click
directly on the image?

Question 2.
I got things working out pretty nicely, with Mysql
widget code in my .html page. Little confused, how to
query and change the result image. What page do I need
to change, or do I need to add other .php script
somewhere. Ie I want this: User types State (In text
box) and then output page gives him her option to
click available cities. When clicked it will show all
restaurants in that city.

I have: index.phtml sample.html and test.map
On sample.html I have:
<CWC2 Type="SQLQuery" SharedResourceName="MyResult"
SQLQuery="SELECT * FROM test.State WHERE test.State =
'Georgia'
" Server="localhost" Database="test"/></cwc2>

How do I programmatically change above query so I dont
have to create new page for each state.

Thank You
Px