MapTools.org

[Chameleon] map image not placed correctly

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:04 -0500
Bart

JF has summed it up correctly AFAIK.  I don't think there is a quick
fix, but you can check the source of your page for IMG tags that don't
have a width/height and if those are coming from widgets then let me
know and I will try to fix them asap for you.  But I don't know if this
will actually correct the problem entirely.