MapTools.org

[Chameleon] multiple zoomin before map arrives

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:02:42 -0500
Bart,

I think this is an issue with IE.  I have noticed this in chameleon but
also other applications I think.  I have never had the problem in
Mozilla (that I am aware of).  One possible cause could be that the
mouse events are still processed after a submit?  If this is the case
then the new javascript framework should be designed to allow event
handling to be turned off on a page submit.  I don't know if this will
fix the problem.