MapTools.org

[Chameleon] multiple zoomin before map arrives

bartvde@xs4all.nl bartvde@xs4all.nl
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:23:56 +0100 (CET)
Hi Paul,

I checked and you're right that this is an IE only issue (like many others
ofcourse :-( ).

I found a possible solution but don't know exactly where to add this to
Chameleon, perhaps you can point me to the right widget/piece of code to
implement this, as this is a "killing bug" for us since our customer only
works with IE 6.

The solution is at:
http://www.insidedhtml.com/tips/backend/ts04/page2.asp

Thanks in advance.