MapTools.org

[Chameleon] 2 "enhancement bugs"

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:18:21 +0100
Hi Paul,

okay didn't know about this option, great.

Anyway, if I use this option the scale dependent layer turns up at the
rights point, but has a STATUS OFF (using option 15 this layer is
visible). This is caused by the following lines of LegendTemplate code:

   else
     $oLayer->set("status", MS_OFF);

BTW: No need to fix this one immediately :-). If you want I can file it in
bugzilla.