MapTools.org

[Chameleon] 2 "enhancement bugs"

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:34:29 -0500
Ah, there is always another problem ;)  Please do file in bugzilla.  The
existing solution to track new layers should be applied to
scale-dependent layers.  I think we need a new mapscript function to
return a list of layers that are included in the legend when using
mapscript's processlegendtemplate function.  I've cc'd Assefa on this to
see if this would be practical.