MapTools.org

[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend Properties - Renderer

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:20:51 -0400
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has figured out if you can use legend and class
attributes in the XMLThemeLegend both in the xml and renderer files?
Would it be something like a [repeat legend], or a [repeat class] sort
of thing?

I am trying to duplicate the MapServer Legend Template style for now,
as my LegendTemplate widget is temporarily out of order. Plus, I would
like to give my supervisors a choice between the XML and regular
versions, so getting them to look and have similar functionality is a
requirement.

Hope someone can help.

Rene

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956