MapTools.org

[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend Properties - Renderer

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:03:35 -0500
No you can't.  The XMLThemeLegend was designed for a slightly different
type of legend.  Because multiple source layers can be represented as a
single entity in the legend, it didn't make a lot of sense to support
classes.