MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Query Widget

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:33:17 -0500
Tracy, I think the way to do that is to use a Link widget.  But now that
I think about it, I'm not sure that this will work yet.  The help widget
is something that you would normally put into a second template and then
have chameleon load that second template.  Are you using Chameleon 1.0
or 1.1?  My advice from this point on depends on which version you are
using :)

Paul