MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Documentation

Ken Sanderson ken@rockies.ca
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:31:43 -0700
Hello. I was reading through the developers guide and it indicated that
I should: "See the CWC2 Administrator's Guide for information on setting
up and configuring a CWC2 Service Instance."

Not finding that document on the website I downloaded the packages and
expanded them to get the docs there. Unfortunetly in both of the latest
releases and the second most recent, the CWC2 Administrators Guide is a
copy of the CWC2 Documentation Index, not actually the Administrators
Guide.

Does the Administrators Guide exist, and if so could someone email it to
me?

Thanks,

Ken
Miistakis