MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Print Widget Output and Query

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:45:43 -0500
Thanks Bart.  A couple of comments/corrections inline though ...

Bart van den Eijnden wrote:

> Hi Rene,
>
> to answer your first question.
>
> There is an option popup widgets have for this which you could use in
> the CWC2 tag of the Print widget (Menubar="false"), but I am not sure if
> this applies to popup windows emerging from the popup widget, like the
> preview print does.
>
> If this does not work you could hack the code:
> Look for the window.open function in production.pthml and add
> menubar=yes to the options argument of the function.
>
> For the Query widget to work your layers in the MAP file should have the
> following:
>
> DUMP TRUE

I *think* this is only necessary for a layer to be used as a WFS layer
or for a WMS layer to return query results in GML.  For local layers, I
don't think this is necessary.

> STATUS ONE

should be STATUS ON