MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Print Widget Output and Query

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:19:03 +0100
Hi Rene,

to answer your first question.

There is an option popup widgets have for this which you could use in the
CWC2 tag of the Print widget (Menubar="false"), but I am not sure if this
applies to popup windows emerging from the popup widget, like the preview
print does.

If this does not work you could hack the code:
Look for the window.open function in production.pthml and add menubar=yes
to the options argument of the function.

For the Query widget to work your layers in the MAP file should have the
following:

DUMP TRUE
STATUS ONE
template "blank.html"

and for WMS layer not the following METADATA:
wms_queriable "0"

Hope this helps.