MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Print Widget Output and Query

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:34:00 -0400
Hey,

Is there a way to have the file menu show up in the browser that pops
up when you print the map? I would like the user to be able to goto
FILE->Page Setup... to adjust the print output and layout easily. Also,
and I've noticed this on other chameleon sites, the legend in the print
output keeps repeating the same group name/layer name (goto:
http://meadow.spatialfocus.com/cwc2/htdocs/nlr.phtml to see what I
mean and print a test copy. Make sure scalebar is not checked, or else
it won't work).

Also, is there something special for the Query Widget to work? I have
it set up in the mapfile as well, however, it will not pick up any
features.

<cwc2 type="Query" visible="true"
image="c:/chameleon11a/websites/test/images/button_query_1.png"
imagehover="c:/chameleon11a/websites/test/images/button_query_2.png"
imageselected="c:/chameleon11a/websites/test/images/button_query_3.png"
imagetip="Query Features" imagewidth="24" imageheight="24"
popupwidth="490" popupheight="450" radius="1000" maxfeatures="5"/></td>

  QUERYMAP
    STATUS ON
    SIZE -1 -1
    COLOR 255 255 0
    STYLE HILITE
  END

These are just a few nagging things to take care of for my chameleon
template before I can move on.

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956