MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Path to button images

Hans Verlouw Hans.Verlouw@Geodan.nl
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:54:25 +0100
Hello list,

Can somebody tell me whether there is a Chameleon variable for the full
path to the TextButton images and other images used by the buttonizer?
This would be nice for transferring your template to another webserver that
has Chameleon installed at a different location.
At the moment I am changing my template frequently. But every time I copy
it from my developing machine to the webserver, I have to replace the paths
to these images. (Do you know Murphy's law?)
I can't find it in the documentation nor at the wiki...

Thanks in advance,

Hans

Hans Verlouw
-------------------------------------