MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Map Download

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:08:28 -0400
Bart,

Actually, I don't even get that far, you hit the download button (the
one on the PrintWidget popup dialog) and it grinds for a moment and then
a little IE browser window opens up and says the error. I suppose you
aren't getting the download dialog either? Should be calling the image
file then the download dialog would come up automatically, correct??

Rene

>>> <bartvde@xs4all.nl> 2004-01-16 12:20:14 PM >>>
Hi Rene,

when you get the IE download dialog, do you "Open" or "Save" the file?
We
also have problems with our custom print widget when opening a file,
but
not when saving it to disk and after that, opening it with an
application.