MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Map Download

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:51:53 -0400
Hi Bart,

I figure the error must be coming from this portion of the
download.phtml file:

//download it
$save_as = ((isset($http_form_vars['save_as'])) ?
$http_form_vars['save_as'] : basename( $file_name ));

//make sure file_name is valid
if ( stristr($file_name, "http") !== false )
{
    echo "file name $file_name is not valid";
    exit;
}
else
    $file_name = "http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']."/".$file_name;

The file name is valid, however, it thinks it is not. I don't know much
about php, so hopefully someone can help out.

Thanks,

RT

>>> <bartvde@xs4all.nl> 2004-01-16 12:20:14 PM >>>
Hi Rene,

when you get the IE download dialog, do you "Open" or "Save" the file?
We
also have problems with our custom print widget when opening a file,
but
not when saving it to disk and after that, opening it with an
application.