MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Mozilla, IE javascript error

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:35:09 +0100
Hi list,

is it my distribution of Chameleon code, or is nor the rulertool nor the
zoomin with a box working anymore in Mozilla? BTW both are working in the
Hawaii demo.

Also, when firstly using the ROIRectangle tool in IE, followed by drawing
an ROI, and after that using the rulertool, you get a javascript error
"null" is null or not an object.

Paul, BTW, which javascript debugger are you using? I tried using the one
in Mozilla to get to the source of the js error described above, but
because the rulertool functionality does not work there in my
distribution, I could not track it down in the debugger.