MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Mozilla, IE javascript error

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:54:24 -0500
Bart,

I've got a pretty heavily modified version of chameleon right now so I
can't confirm or deny this :) I'll check in my version and see if they
are still working when I commit all my changes.  I'm using the venkeman
debugger in Firebird.