MapTools.org

[Chameleon] TimeFilter widget

Suddaby, Rod RSuddaby@NRCan.gc.ca
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:26:13 -0500
Hi list:
Could anyone explain to me the functionality of the TimeFilter widget? I
would like to use it to select features from a PostGIS table based on a
particular date (the table has a date column). Is this an appropriate
application of the widget?
In addition, there appears to be a bug in the javascript generated by the
widget: there are a few lines of the form
		length = {$this->mszHTMLForm}.end_day.length
and the problem seems to be with the use of the variable name 'length'.
Changing this variable name to 'len' or something like that resolves the
problem (at least it does on the browsers I'm using).

Thanks,
Rod.