MapTools.org

[Chameleon] TimeFilter widget

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:21:20 -0500
The TimeFilter widget is designed specifically to support the TIME
parameter of WMS requests.  I would expect it is possible for you to
modify it to support some other type of time based query on postgis
layers by changing a query on a layer using mapscript.

You could also expose your data through WMS and then use it as is
(except that mapserver doesn't directly support time yet)