MapTools.org

[Chameleon] BoundingBoxPopup.widget and production_draw_legend

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:12:50 -0400
Hi all,

Just a few questions. First, is the point entry in the bounding box
widget supposed to zoom in to that point, because all it does is pan to
the area.

Second, the legend in the map production widget does not seem to
utilize the legend template, and I've noticed that it will only use 1
layer per group, and I found that if it is a layer, then no text will
appear. If it is a layer with classes, then it works fine. Also the
problem with repeating the first group name for all groups. What to do?

Rene

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956