[Chameleon] Locate Widget

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Tue Jul 20 07:52:20 EDT 2004

Ken, I don't know how the NTS MapSheet lookup service is implemented.
We just connect to the service, provide input in a certain format and
expect results back in another format.  I would expect that the naming
convention of mapsheets is sufficient for them to locate the mapsheet
geographically.  To Chameleon, it is immaterial how you implement the
service but very important that you clearly define how data is passed to
and from your service. Hope that helps,

Paul