[Chameleon] CWCJSAPI widget

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Jul 21 22:55:01 EDT 2004

Paul,

I managed to convince our network administrator to change the firewall so I
could finally get to the CSV to download the newer files.

Even with the debug off (the iframe not visible), it does seem to change the
layout. The size it appears to take up is equal to the size of the iframe
when debug is on. What is the best place to put the tag in the template?
Normally the location of javascript declarations can be quite relevant.

I did not actually manage to get a lot of functionality out of the widget.
The scale seems to be working, but not the navigation.

Regards,

Jacob