[Chameleon] Chameleon - WMS Browser

D'cruz,Steven [Ontario] Steven.D'Cruz at ec.gc.ca
Fri Jul 23 11:47:00 EDT 2004

Hi all,

	I'm posting this message due to a problem I've encountered with
the WMS Browser application.  I'm currently using Chameleon 1.0.5, and
have encountered the following error; whenever a user attempts to
add/remove any server datasource via the WMS Browser gui (under layer
selection), the configuration changes last only as long as the user's
session... essentially the changes are not permanent.  I'd like to add a
permanent datasource from which the users can both browse and select
remote layers to display on our map.  Is there any way to do this?  The
CubeWerx WMS mapserver has already been added, although not by me, and
as of yet, I've been unable to establish how that was accomplished.
Please note that version 1.0.5 does not contain the WMSBrowser folder in
the widgets directory, as that was apparently implemented in later
versions to which we would rather not upgrade to.

Steven D'Cruz
(GIS) Web Developer
Environment Canada
Steven.D'Cruz at ec.gc.ca