[Chameleon] Chameleon - WMS Browser

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri Jul 23 11:57:05 EDT 2004

Steven

there is supposed to be a tab in the admin interface (third tab over)
that allows you to manage the persistent list of wms servers.  It is
possible that it does not work correctly, but try this first.

If this doesn't work, you can accomplish this in a different way (it's a
little more manual labour)

* find the location that php is storing sessions.  Normally this is
found in the php.ini file.

* remove old sessions and then connect to the service instance, this
will create a new directory called sess_******* where ******* is some
random number

* in the session directory, a bunch of files are created AND a directory
called data or userdata I think.  The wms cache is copied here so that
any changes that are made are made to this copy instead of the
persistent copy.

* in the application, add your server, update stuff, remove them ...

* copy the contents of the user data directory from the session into the
cwc2 data directory, replacing existing files.