[Chameleon] Chameleon 1.99 Beta 2

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Wed Jul 28 14:10:03 EDT 2004

Just installing the new version and had a couple general questions.

The description of CWC2 says it allows for the creation of a chameleon
application without a local install. Can someone give me an example of
when you might use this? Are there limits on who can use CWC2 once you
have it setup? I assume that my server would be doing the work of the
other remote applications?

Do we need to install the CWC2, or is it optional? I know the folder is
there, but if you don't want to use this feature do you need to go
through the installation regardless? I noticed a few errors in the
samples that I didn't have before, but I havent done the CWC2 install
yet and wondering if that's the likely cause?

Thanks,

Ken
Miistakis