[Chameleon] Chameleon 1.99 Beta 2

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Wed Jul 28 16:47:15 EDT 2004

When loading the sample_ogc.phtml sample it errors with the following,
which is related to the tools_ogc.html toolbar loading, specifically the
ExtractWFSData widget:

ERROR: Initialization for ExtractWFSData failed with an invalid
attribute value.
ERROR: missing required attribute COMPRESSFORMATS in ExtractWFSData

I cant find COMPRESSFORMATS mentioned at all in the widget docs. What is
the format that this needs to be added to the widget line in the
tools_ogc.html?

Also for the sample sample_enhanced_jsapi.phtml I get a javascript
error: goCWCJSAPI.oKeyMap is null or not an object. I can only find this
in the KeyMapDHTML.widget.php file at:

//set the js map object to allow resizing or not.
goCWCJSAPI.oKeyMap.bAllowResize = {$bAllowResize};

Thanks,

Ken