[Chameleon] Unoriginal problem (sorry) : blank page with new

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 1 20:27:10 EDT 2004

I checked my apache configuration. It seems okay (no 'page not found' error,
and my old chameleon runs fine).
I checked the cwc2.xml file, and as far as I can see, it's okay. The samples
don't run, but I get no errors. I turned on all error logging for Apache and
PHP, but nothing shows up.

Are there any other paths that need configuring? I configured cwc2.xml and
Apache...

Installing mapscript_42 didn't help either....

Jacob