[Chameleon] Same old install problem

Matt Frost matt.frost at mma1.com
Wed Jun 2 11:08:04 EDT 2004

Please forgive me for posting with this unoriginal problem - I held out
as long as I could.
I've just installed 1.99 on my laptop (Mac, Panther, Mapserver binary
install from Serverlogistics.com) and I can't get any of the Chameleon
demo pages to open. PHP seems to be working fine- I can drop an echo
into chameleon.php, and it shows up in the browser. Trouble is, that's
the only thing that shows up, even in the source code.

What's the next likely troubleshooting step?

Thanks,
Matt Frost