[Chameleon] Enhanced widget pack

Joel Rivard jrivard at connect.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 3 12:31:39 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I'm using Chameleon 1.99 beta and running the Enhanced Widget Pack as a
sample app.  I've added my own map file to show some local data and was
wondering how to add some info upon clicking on the themes in the
legend.  When I click on any given layer, it only gives me the "layer
name" and "layer title".  I'd like to add an abstract as well as an URL
to the Metadata.  I'm not sure if this feature has to be set in the
mapfile or if its an XML file that is controling this.

Can anybody point me in the right direction,

Thanks,

Joel