[Chameleon] Problems with Font and Images

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Thu Jun 17 20:12:38 EDT 2004

Having gone through the new installation instructions, which were very
helpful, I am to a new stage of bugs to iron out.

When I start up by going to the sample link to 'Sample using simple
images for buttons' it loads the page, I get the basic template but I
get a javascript object expected error at the $oApp->CWCExecute(); line.
Further, though maybe related, the map image and the keymap image don't
load on the page. I am assuming the missing images are bad pointer
somewhere to my temp folder, any way I can tell the path of the images
its trying to load? Wont let me bring up the source. Lastely for this
page there is no legend at all, not sure if there is supposed to be one?

The other main bug I am trying to resolve is when I click on any of the
other samples I get the following repeating error:

Warning: imagettfbbox(): Could not find/open font in G:\ArcIMS
Data\chameleon\htdocs\common\buttonizer\buttonizer.php on line 530

Warning: imagettfbbox(): Could not find/open font in G:\ArcIMS
Data\chameleon\htdocs\common\buttonizer\buttonizer.php on line 534

Warning: imagettftext(): Could not find/open font in G:\ArcIMS
Data\chameleon\htdocs\common\buttonizer\buttonizer.php on line 600

The template loads over top of all those error messages. I have looked
for the font file, its where it should be, I even edited the config file
to add the path for the font file parameter, no luck.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ken Sanderson
Miistakis