[Chameleon] Re: SQL: Error registering widget

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 21 13:44:46 EDT 2004

Hi Steven,

First, please use the mailing list for chameleon specific questions. You
will have more chances to get help.

For your specific question, I think you are right, the widget is not
correctly registered in your CWC2 instance. You use CWC2 right, not
chameleon? I will suggest you to upgrade to the latest version of
chameleon if it's possible. If you can't upgrade, then you will need to
register the widget. I think the only thing you have to do is to add
this at the bottom of your widget file:

//register widget
if (function_exists( "RegisterWidget" ))
     RegisterWidget( "QuickZoom", "QuickZoomWidget" );

just before the "?>". It's possible that I forgot a step to register
widget, so if it does not work, let us know via the mailing-list. Also,
you may encounter some problem because the SQLQuery widget have been
design on chameleon 1.1, so it may have so problem to work directly out
of the box with CWC2. Let us know.

Cheers,

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca