[Chameleon] Could not find/open font...

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Mon Jun 21 19:53:38 EDT 2004

Well I have found the problem and fixed it. Posting again just in case
anyone else has the problem sometime in the future and are searching the
archives.

The problem is completely unrelated to Chameleon, instead the problem is
that with PHP version 4.3.5 (likely other versions as well) in that the
functions imagettfbbox() and imagettftext() do not work if the path
string provided has a space.

Ken