[Chameleon] Re: SQL: Error registering widget

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 22 11:50:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

See comment inline.

D'cruz,Steven [Ontario] wrote:
> 	Thanks a lot for the help.  As it turns out, we can't really use
> SQLQuery, as it seems to work only for MySQL databases, whereas we wish
> to use an SQL Server 2000 (MS) via the freetds drivers.

You are right, currently the SQLQuery widget support only MySQL
connection. However, it as been designed to support multiple servers as
long as you can access them via php. So may be possible for a developper
to add this support.

> 	Also, do you happen to know where the event for the mouseclick
> event can be found in the CWC2 demo?  We're trying to make it such that
> when the user clicks on one particular layer (out of about 30), they are
> redirected to a different page entirely, with data from the point
> clicked sent to the new URL as a parameter... I'm unsure how to capture
> the point when the user clicks on the map.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

I will let Chameleon expert reply to this, but my guess will be to check
in the Query widget.

> 	Finally, I'm sorry about not posting these messages on the mail
> lists ... The main problem I ran into was that I couldn't figure out how
> to post in general ...

Check here:

> Steven D'Cruz
>
> Web Developer