[Chameleon] RE: Chameleon Digest, Vol 3, Issue 26

David Bradshaw dbradshaw at olver.com
Tue Jun 22 16:55:18 EDT 2004

Dear Group:

Okay, now that I have MapServer's demos up and running and I can see all
the widgets from the samples folder, I am a veteran of MapServer with
one day under my belt (I have Bart from the Netherlands and Jeff from DL
Solutions to thank for the progress thus far. I am ready to conquer the
bounds and push the system to its limits.  One small question though.
Where do I go from here.  Let's say I have a three Shapefiles names
1.shp, 2.shp, and 3.shp.  Where do I begin to make edits to set up my
own application.  I like all the bells and whistles of the sample:
Chameleon Sample - Enhanced Widgets, with Buttonizer and Template
Includes as found in the \samples folder.  Let's say Shapefiles 1&2 are
polygons and 3 is a line and the extents of the map are: 8557578
-1529902 18314465 5951663.

I will want to be able to click on the features of each layer to get
information about each but I can save that question for later, right now
I just want to begin setting up my own custom application to see my
Shapefiles.

Any thoughts?

David

This document, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without permission of the sender. If you receive this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. Thank you.