[Chameleon] QueryResults

D'cruz,Steven [Ontario] Steven.D'Cruz at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jun 29 09:17:11 EDT 2004

Hi there,

	I've been attempting to get a CWC2/Mapserver installation
working with added functionality.  I'd like to address the following
question to the mailing list; whenever I modify the php file
QueryResults.phtml in the /cwc2/htdocs/widgets folder, no change appears
on the CWC2 instance.  Does anyone happen to know why this mysterious
behaviour occurs?  Even changing the title to be printed in QueryResults
or commenting out blocks of code does not seem to stop the instance form
working correctly (QueryResults is responsible for 'driving' the page
returned when the information button is clicked followed by a queryable
point).

Cheers,

Steven D'Cruz

Steven.Dcruz at ec.gc.ca