[Chameleon] implement query result with chameleon

mickel delay mickeldelay at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 07:39:52 EDT 2004

Dear list

i want to implement query result for my GIS
application
with chameleon.
for example i have a raster map from  a city and a
database that contain location of all Parka from this
city ,i create a query string that determine the park
location from limitation area and then i want to
display these parks location with a symbol i my raster
map.
what i can do it with chameleon?
do i can this application with chameleon or i should
be use another solution for this problem?
please direct me ASAP.

regards
mickel