MapTools.org

[Chameleon] From a local demo, to a web server

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:16:39 +0100
Hi,

you probably could have a look at:

http://gishosting.net/

Your assumption, "I don't think that if you simply own some space from an
Internet provider
you can set up a web server", is right for Chameleon. At least you need to
be able to run PHP (including modules), also you need to have rights on a
temp directory etc.