MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Locate widget

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:17:40 -0500
Gianluigi,

there is currently no widget that does this.  The Locate widget
specifically uses web services that provide a lookup API (and the
services that it currently implements are all for Canadian stuff).

I do not believe that there are any plans to implement a widget of this
kind, although it would probably not be too difficult and it would be
kind of cool.