MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Point to point polygon (Line)

pxniw pxniw pxniw69@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:09:42 -0800 (PST)
Works great, but how do you change the lin size...

Currently it uses color red and line size is appx 10
pixels thick. How do i change it to 1 or 2 pixels
wide?

Thanks

--- Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix@dmsolutions.ca>