MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Point to point polygon (Line)

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:42:34 -0500
Hi,

You can change any layer parameter available with php_mapscript with the
MAP parameter of the MapImageSharedResource widget.

See
http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/wiki/MapImageSharedResource

Again like the POINT, you need to use LINE in the MAP parameter.

For example, to have a green line, you will have this:
<CWC2 TYPE="MapImageSharedResource" name="main_map" Width="300"
Height="275">
   <LINES NAME="PointOfInterest" SRNAME="PointOfInterest_IMAGE"/>
   <MAP LINE="PointOfInterest" TYPE="style" PARAM="color" VALUE="00FF00"/>
</CWC2>

And to change the size, change the "size" PARAM. Like this:
<MAP LINE="PointOfInterest" TYPE="style" PARAM="size" VALUE="2"/>

Best regards
Julien