MapTools.org

[Chameleon] WMS layers - chameleon 1.1

Jason Fournier jfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:49:25 -0500
Markus,

It is possible to use WMS/WFS in Chameleon 1.1.  You can add data to the
map either through your MapFile or through the LayerManager widget.
That being said, you can use either the XMLThemeLegend -or- the
HTMLLegend as your basis for hiding/showing WMS and/or local data
layers.  Here is an example of an HTMLLegend template for showing a
combination of both local and WMS data:

[leg_layer_html order=ascending opt_flag=14]
name="legendlayername[]" value="[leg_layer_name]" [if name=layer_status
oper=eq value=1]CHECKED[/if]>
oper=isnull][leg_layer_name][/if][if name=wms_name oper=isset][metadata
name=WMS_TITLE][/if]</p>
[/leg_layer_html]

Note that the XMLThemeLegend assumes a structured layer list.  For more
information on HTMLLegends take a look at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/html-legend-howto.html

Jason