MapTools.org

[Chameleon] WMS layers - chameleon 1.1

Schnider Markus msr@sourcepole.ch
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:48:27 +0100
Jason,

I have tried to implement the LayerManager, but I have not succeeded in it.
Some errors occured (.. in line 51 or 52 or ...).
Then I've tried to comment this lines in the code.
After changing the Code, I could see the popup, but with errors.

Is there a documentation how to use the layermanager with Chameleon 1.1?
Or have somebody a sample application with WMS support and the layermanager?

Thanks

Markus Schnider