MapTools.org

[Chameleon] WMS layers - chameleon 1.1

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:36:15 +0100
Hi Markus,

try using the LegendTemplate widget for layer manager type of
functionality. You can see an example in the following application created
by DM Solutions (Chameleon 1.1 compatible):

http://www.vz.geodan.nl/users/bart/geodan_ms4w-2003-10-31.zip

If you want there are also Promote/Demote and Remove Layer widgets
available to use with the LegendTemplate.