MapTools.org

[Chameleon] WMS layers - chameleon 1.1

Schnider Markus msr@sourcepole.ch
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:15:15 +0200
Hi Jason,

I've tried the example(s). It works.
Thanks

But in my application I need the widget layermanager:
The simplest way to include it is, in our application or mine:
<cwc2 type="layermanager" visible="true" popupwidth="300" popupheight="300"/>
It is shown a button, I can press it, but then the error message is shown:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /usr/local/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/Layer.phtml on line 51
After comment the lines 51-53:
     //$oNewMapSession->oMap->web->set("imageurl",
$_SESSION['gszTmpWebPath']);
     //$oNewMapSession->oMap->web->set("imagepath",
$_SESSION['gszTmpImgPath']);
     //$oNewMapSession->oMap->selectOutputFormat($_SESSION['gszImgType']);
I could see the popup with the possibilities, but with an other error,
perhaps, because I have comment the three lines:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /usr/local/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/Layer.phtml on line 344
Line 344:
$aLayerOrder = $oNewMapSession->oMap->getlayersdrawingorder();

Where have I to set the variables 'imageurl', imagepath' else?
... ?

I use Linux (Debian).

Regards

Markus Schnider