MapTools.org

[Chameleon] layermanager in chameleon 1.1a

Paul Spencer pagameba@magma.ca
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:00:31 -0500 (EST)
Markus,

the layer manager widget has not been updated to work with the latest version of chameleon
and will actually be removed from the distribution.  In its place will be a couple of new
widgets including a WMSBrowser widget (to explore and add WMS layers) and some sort of
layer management widget which will allow for promote/demote/delete functionality.

These widgets will be available in the next couple of weeks.