MapTools.org

[Chameleon] layermanager in chameleon 1.1a

Schnider Markus msr@sourcepole.ch
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:18:53 +0200
Paul,

Thanks,

Do you also know the how long it can take to release this version?
Or, has the cvs version this included?
Is there yet a possibility to manage wms layers?
Should I take the chameleon version 1.0 or wait for the new version?

Thanks

Markus