[Chameleon] strage flash when moving out of map in IE

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sat May 1 10:33:29 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

yes the problem arises when I move the mouse from the inside of the map to
the outside of the map.

Do you have any idea when the CVS will be stable again to use (and when
the first 1.99 release will be out)? I am in the process of upgrading my
Chameleon 1.1 apps to Chameleon 1.99 (the early March 2004 version) but am
finding some troubles especially with the ROI tools (also a problem with a
flash in IE, a problem with mouse handling and a problem having the ROI
area differ from the box drawn). I assume these are fixed in CVS.