[Chameleon] mouse handling problems in IE

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sun May 2 08:07:56 EDT 2004

Hi list,

has anybody experienced mouse handling problems in IE with the 1.99
version or the CVS version from 22-04-04 (I tried both).

Both the zoomin box tool but mostly the ROIRectangle tool have these
problems. When dragging it most of the time happens that on the mouseup
event the box does not stop, i.e. when moving the mouse without any mouse
button pressed the box keeps following the mouse cursor. Then I have to
click again with the zoomin tool to get the action to be performed and the
"dragging" to stop. Also, sometimes the cannot drag cursor appears. I
cannot get the ROIRectangle tool to work in IE (box keeps dragging
whatever I do).

I also tried Mozilla but no problems there.

Any thoughts?