[Chameleon] another button question (bug?)

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue May 4 08:21:47 EDT 2004

Hi list,

if I use a widget which is not part of a toolset (no toolset attribute
defined for the widget in the template) the code in Button.php appends
some default parameters to the name of the onclick function. This results
in the fact that you will get a javascript error that the corresponding
function is not defined. Is this intentional?

An example to illustrate what I encountered: